Wednesday, November 24, 2010

What To Wear, What To Wear?!

You have all been fretting over this, I know. Which pair of stretchy pants should you wear for Thanksgiving? It's a dilemma. I like to be fashionable, yet comfortable. It's a difficult balance.
Try these ideas on for size....
Photo from here
Love high-waisted jeans! I know they are not for everyone but they hold in a tummy wonderfully.
I want this soooo bad! 
Photobucket
The whole outfit all put together for you. I love the blog, Fashion Under $100.
Cause I still gotta be a fashionista even in the middle of no-where Idaho! I would wear this in a heartbeat. (And the pants are stretchy:)
Close this window
But let's say you have to dress up, wouldn't this dress be perfect?
Perfect mix of sexy and chic. My kind of dress.

Hope you all have a wonderful Thanksgiving!
 I am so thankful to have such great blog friends, those I have met and those I have not, you equally bless my life. Be safe and enjoy the amazing food and company.

2 comments:

Jennifer said...

That red dress reminds me of a certain pleather dress...

M said...

I know! That's why I still love this style. I would wear a peplum dress everyday if it wasn't weird.

 
Copyright © 2011 Designer Blogs