Friday, May 21, 2010

My Children The Artists

I am one of those parents that think their children are the most talented and most beautiful. I'm positive of it. Here are some recent art projects to prove my facts...


These are by my 15 yr old. She's awesome and I'm gently coaxing her to become a clothing designer. Gentle coaxing as in, "You WILL become a clothing designer!"

And this glorious piece is by my 13 yr old. She is obsessed with Sponge Bob. I don't mind at all because it is really funny to hear Sponge Bob quotes at church.

4 comments:

Jennifer P. said...

awesome! I love all of them! My kids only draw comic books and pokemon....

Jennifer said...

I am going to have to 'commission' some art work for Emmaline's room once we know where that room is going to be.

Mama Runner Parker said...

i'm thinking along the same lines of jennifer... they are amazing!! what i woiuldn't give for some of that talent!

Cammie said...

WOW! Those are really beautiful. I am very impressed. What a talent.

Sponge Bob rocks too!

 
Copyright © 2011 Designer Blogs