Monday, May 10, 2010

DIY Day

Pretty Paper Topiaries
Tutorial for beautiful paper globes found here.
No-Sew Ribbon Bows
Full tutorial found here.
Cavity Cap Mirror
Tutorial found here
You will be amazed at what she used to make this mirror. Flea Market Trixie was one of the contestants on So You Think You Can Decorate.
Ruffle Shirt
Full tutorial found here.
Isn't this shirt beautiful?!? I really want to try this. And I really hope this is as basic as she says. My sewing skills are not at the level I think they are at. I start a project and then realize I have no idea what I'm doing. But I think know I can do this!

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

as soon as I don't have 5 million other things I should be doing to this house I'm going to make that shirt. I think we both can do it. Mrs. Reynoldson would be so proud of our home ec skills.

 
Copyright © 2011 Designer Blogs