Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Dish of the Week

Chocolate Bark
Have you had chocolate bark before? It is the easiest candy to make. Ever! And so delicious. And fast. You can make many variations and I don't think you could go wrong. Well, maybe if you mixed cherry with mint, don't do that combo.
My favorite is the S'mores Bark. Mmmmm!


This one is S'mores Bark, made with dark chocolate, graham cracker chunks and marshmallows.
This one is white chocolate and mini M&M's.

All you do is melt a bag or 2 of chocolate chips (any type) and add different candies or other yummies. I also like to layer the different chocolates. Like milk chocolate on the bottom and mint on the top. Make some this holiday season and everyone will think you're amazing. Which you are!
(Sorry for the pictures. I have never claimed to be a photographer:)

I thought I should include a professional picture so it looks prettier and more appetizing.
Go here for their recipe.

No comments:

 
Copyright © 2011 Designer Blogs