Monday, November 14, 2011

But I Still Love Technology

Pinned Image
Photo from here
This past weekend my teenagers were challenged in church to have a "No Technology" weekend. And since they had to do it, they decided it would only be fair if the whole family was part of it. I was fine with the idea. I rarely use my computer during the weekends anyway. Yeah, right. It was a little harder than I thought it would be, but it wasn't too bad. It did make me realize how "plugged-in" our kids are now days. My oldest daughter had to relearn how to use the home phone. And my 5 yr old told my husband to put the board game on "pause" while he went to the bathroom. We got a good laugh over that one.
I think the weekend was a success and no one was injured.

No comments:

 
Copyright © 2011 Designer Blogs