Friday, September 2, 2011

Feathery

Since feathers are all the rage right now and I'm about 20 years too old to put them in my hair, I found a better way to utilize the trend.
 Old-fashioned feather pens.
 They look so Jane Austen. And I love the custom dye-job. A project I could handle.
Photos and instructions found here


P.S. I'm still going to change my blog name. I haven't forgotten! I'm just having a difficult time finding the perfect name. I'll keep you posted on the changes as soon as I make a decision.

2 comments:

Jennifer said...

Feather pens are much cooler than feathers in my hair. I always laugh when I see women "my age" with them. (along with their torn jeans and too tight shirts....)

Back to the cool pens. I'll have to look at how to do those. I may have a few feathers around my house. Well, in the freezer really, but that is another topic!

M said...

You could convince all the hunters that that's the cool thing to do with their feathers and start a whole other trend!

 
Copyright © 2011 Designer Blogs