Friday, September 30, 2011

Coming To A Close, And Beginning

September is leaving us today.
 It has flown by just like we knew it would. Full of back-to-school, football, and changing weather. I'm still waiting for some leaves to change but it's coming!
Photo from here
The end of the month also brings a start for me. I will be in my 3rd trimester!!!! Too crazy! The little guy is kicking and wiggling and we are enjoying every bit of it. Here's a pic of my ever-expanding belly. I think it's lovely. (I wanted to give you a full belly shot but my camera is missing, that means it went to school with my daughter. Note to self: Get daughter her own camera so she quits stealing mine!)
This weekend is General Conference for The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints.
Click here to see what I'm talking about. It's the most amazing, up-lifting weekend. And I love it!
The Mormon Tabernacle Choir sings a song along with 20,000 other Mormons during the 178th Annual General Conference of the Mormon Church April 5, 2008 in Salt Lake City, Utah.
Photo from here

No comments:

 
Copyright © 2011 Designer Blogs