Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Laundry List

Wednesday is my laundry day. I like to have it in the middle of the week so my weekends aren't full of cleaning. My laundry room is coming along slowly. You really should have seen it when we moved in. Definitely a bachelor's laundry room. There is now room to walk and put laundry baskets. I would love a folding station. How sad is it that my dreams include a folding station?! 

Here are some amazing laundry rooms to drool over. Then go wash your drool-covered shirt!
Photo from here
Photo from here
7 laundry room 12 Laundry Rooms to Love
92 laundry room 12 Laundry Rooms to Love
laundry room 1 12 Laundry Rooms to Love
Photos from here

4 comments:

Jennifer said...

I would just like an actual room, not a closet. I didn't know how good I use to have it when I had a tiny little room just for laundry. I miss that little room.

That top room is WAY to pretty to be for dirty stinky clothes.

M said...

I think my clothes would be much cleaner and prettier if I cleaned them in a room like that :)

Amy said...

the people that own those homes obviously don't do their own laundry.
It's my dream to someday have two washers and dryers. I've seen w/d in master closets in some parade homes. I wouldn't mind that. It would also be nice to have a master closet big enough for a w/d.

Lacey AC Repair said...

This is a great bblog

 
Copyright © 2011 Designer Blogs