Friday, December 7, 2012

What I'm Reading

Since having a baby my reading time has been drastically reduced. I love to read and could spend most of my waking hours reading. But my family likes to eat and have clean clothes. And that little boy of mine doesn't realize book pages aren't for eating or ripping. So I get to read late at night after the house is calm and the little ones are sleeping. The only problem is that I last about 10 minutes and then I wake up drooling on my book.
 
Here is what I'm currently trying to read...
I just started this one and I already love it. Such good imagery. And it's non-fiction. I've been trying to read less fluff and more books that will improve my live.
I love John Grisham. And I love short stories. So this is the perfect combo.
I've been reading this book for over a year now. I really enjoy it but I keep reading other books that I need to return to the library so this one gets pushed aside. Maybe by next year I'll have it done. That can be my New Year's resolution. I like to make my resolutions attainable.

No comments:

 
Copyright © 2011 Designer Blogs