Monday, December 10, 2012

I Feel Spoiled

The other day I was so mad. I just wanted a nice family picture. Nothing professional. Just a good picture in our backyard, taken with my point and shoot camera. I set it up so we could use the timer and get a decent picture to use for our Christmas cards. But the pictures were all blurry, or the lighting made it too washed out, or it was too dark. It just made me MAD!
So, I went out and bought a nice camera.
It's nothing too fancy in the camera category. But for me it's super fancy and I love it!
Isn't it pretty?
I have a lot to learn so I can take good pictures. I've been online watching tutorials and reading a lot of photography tips. I may need to take a class. I'm so excited to finally take pictures of my family that make me happy. So we'll try our family Christmas photo again.
Let's hope my hair will be as cute as it was the first time around.
 

No comments:

 
Copyright © 2011 Designer Blogs