Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Moving Week

I feel like I just moved into my current house and now we're moving out. I'm so ready to settle down in one location for a long time. I think this will be our 11th move in about 16 years. I'm ready to be a permanent resident of anywhere! We have one room painted and the colors almost chosen for the rest of the house. I'm going with the blue for the living room after so many positive comments. Now I just have to pick the perfect blue. Oh, and I bought a refrigerator! Woo Hoo!!! It's beautiful....

Photos here

Also, with my moving, I'm going to have to change the name of my blog. Sad:( I'm going to have a contest and give-away after the reception and move is finished and I can breathe again.
So stay tuned for some fun times!!!

No comments:

 
Copyright © 2011 Designer Blogs