Monday, January 26, 2009

Back To Work


This week I will start working at the office again. It has been great working from home but it's time to get serious and get to work! I'll miss staying in my pj's until noon or watching cartoons with Van or going to the store when I need to get out. Now I have to wake up early every morning (ugh!), work a full 8 hours (double ugh!) and talk to adults all day (triple ugh!). But it will be nice to be back into a regular schedule, make a little more $$$, and when my work day is done, it's done. That was the hard part with working from home, I just worked when I had time. Sometimes it was in the morning, or afternoon, or when the kids were in bed. But it will all be worth it, right?

2 comments:

Jennifer said...

I want that hat!! And I really want to see you dress like that there. I would pay some good money for that little show.

tiffunny said...

Who will watch Van? You're right about the "at least my work will be done at the end of the day" thing. I hate that about ever having to work from home. It never seems to end.

 
Copyright © 2011 Designer Blogs