Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Let The Holiday Baking Begin!

I love to bake at Christmas time. Maybe it's the cold weather keeping me inside that gives me the need to nest and make sure my family is well fed. Or maybe it's all the recipes that come out for holiday baking. Whatever the reason, I love it. (And so does everyone I share with:) Here is a small selection of what I will be baking this Christmas season. Enjoy!

Brownie Lollipops


Sugar Spritz Cookies
verybestbaking.com

I got one of those cookies presses last year and I haven't used it too much. But I will!

Finnish Ribbon Cookies eveningedge.com

One of the sisters in my ward made these for Enrichment and they were so delicious! The lemon adds an amazing flavor.

Mexican Wedding Cookiesjoyofbaking.com

In the Dec. issue of Real Simple they had these cookies in egg cartons and then I knew I had not been saving all my egg cartons in vain. What a perfect gift for friends and neighbors.

All recipes are posted on my food blog, click here

1 comment:

Julie @ Belle Maison said...

oooh! brownie lollipops! yum :) love your blog!

 
Copyright © 2011 Designer Blogs