Saturday, February 16, 2008

Tagged

I've been tagged by... Kayla (I saw that coming a mile away:)

A. The rules of the game are posted at the beginning.
B. Each player answers the question about themselves.
C. At the end of the post, the player then tags 5 other people and posts there names. And then leaves a message on their blog letting them know they have been tagged and asking them to read your blog to get the directions.

What I was doing 10 years ago...Well, I had 2 little kids running around and I was about 6 months pregnant with Paron. Mia was about 3 and Ana was 18 months. I was going to school full time at LDS Business College studying Interior Design and on my last semester! (ok, now that I reread that I was INSANE!!!) I think I was probably up to my neck in a project that took all my time. When I look back at that time in my life I'm actually pretty sad and proud all at the same time. Sad because I don't remember very much about my 2 beautiful little girls, being pregnant or anything else. Proud because I was almost done with school and I knew how much time and dedication went into everything I was doing and I was doing what everyone thought was crazy!

5 Things on my "To-Do" list today...I usually don't do a "To-Do" list, I just have some things that may or may not get done. So we already went to the store and got some much needed Sunday shoes for Paron, Van had a nap, I made some yummy cookies, and we cleaned the house this morning! (Actually the kids did most of the cleaning, I love having good kids:)

3 Bad habits I have...
1. Picking my zits. Bad habit picked up in highschool and I still have it. Thankfully not as many zits as then but it's just so fun to see if they splatter on the mirror!
2. Staying up late. Especially now that my kids have to catch the bus early in the morning. But I just love to be up when the house is quiet and peaceful.
3. Comparing myself with others. I need to stop this because it's only hurting me, which is why it's called a "bad habit."

Places I have lived...Parma, Boise, Rexburg, SLC, Chattanooga, Provo, Cedar Hills and Parma again!

Things most people don't know about me...I love to watch Ultimate Wrestling on tv.

I don't know very many bloggers yet so I'll put this on hold until I find some blogging friends.

2 comments:

Jennifer said...

OK first off,you said you didn't like music on blogs and then you put some on here??!!??! You know how easily I get distracted. How am I suppose to read and listen to it at the same time? :)

Wrestling huh? That's something you should have kept to yourself.... LOL!

Lynette said...

I agree about the wresting part!!! Finda funny though....that I never pegged for you!!!

 
Copyright © 2011 Designer Blogs