Thursday, January 13, 2011

Small Kitchen Fix

Once upon a time I lived in a teeny, tiny house with an even teenier, tinier kitchen. I wanted to do built-in benches so we didn't have to move the table away from the wall every time we needed to sit around it.
It didn't happen because we moved. :(
But I still love the idea of built-ins.

Photo from here

Photo from here
I'm loving this mix of cool green walls with the blue/white stripes. So cheery!

 Photo from here
I know this isn't a "built-in" but I love the sofa pulled up to the dining table.
That would be my spot at the table.



Photos from here

1 comment:

Heather Anne said...

Pretty nice post. I just stumbled upon your blog and wanted to say that I have really enjoyed browsing your blog posts. In any case I’ll be subscribing to your feed and I hope you write again soon! You can visit our website Kitchen Tips

 
Copyright © 2011 Designer Blogs