Thursday, December 16, 2010

Christmas At My Home

Welcome to my home! Let's take a little tour, shall we?

This is a nativity my son built with Legos. He's a Lego genius.
I made the "Merry Christmas" banner a few years ago with old Christmas cards. And everytime I hang it up my floors are covered in glitter, like I'm at a dance club.

I have to add some sparkle!
This year I limited the ornaments to only red, white and silver. I love the red "pops". And my funny bf tried to hide a green ball in the middle of the tree. I'm way to observant for that!
(If you look closely you can see that my wrapping paper is High School Musical and Cheetah Girls:)
This hutch is my favorite place to decorate for any holiday. On the bottom shelf we put two of our Playmobil Advents. I hope my kids will always be excited by advent calendars no matter how old they are.
Thank you for touring my home. And thanks for not tracking in snow.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Love the idea for the Holiday Card banner!

Jennifer said...

I don't know if I would call it observant. Maybe anal like your mother?

Jennifer said...

I did enjoy the tour of your house. William saw it and wanted to eat your M&M's. I liked the feather trees.

 
Copyright © 2011 Designer Blogs