Friday, October 1, 2010

What To Do, What To Do?

My boyfriend is turning the big 3-0 this month. That's a big day in my opinion. So I really want to have a fun day planned for him. Nothing too cheesy and nothing too over-the-top, he's not that kind of guy.

I think these party ideas are amazing and maybe qualify for a 30th b-day party...
Photo from here
Photo from here
Good friends, good food, good laughs. That's a great birthday. But I think he's thinking it should involve dirt bikes in the desert. Good thing I get to plan it:)

3 comments:

Jennifer said...

go check this site out. One of my new favorite party sites.

http://www.thepartydress.net/

Then let me know which ideas you did.

Jennifer P. said...

I have a patio with strung lights if you want to borrow it :)

Raquel English said...

I had no idea it was Matt's birthday. What did you end up doing to celebrate?

 
Copyright © 2011 Designer Blogs