Friday, October 22, 2010

Gettin' My Weekend On

Hello, lovelies!!! What do you have in store for your weekend? I'll be kid-less. Woo Hoo!! Tonight I'm going to a reception for my brother and his new wife and I get to dress up cool-casual-fancy (yes, that's a style). Saturday is our "Super Saturday" and I'm making pillows and eating yummy salads. The rest of the time will be spent with my sweet bf, maybe touring a ghost town. Perfect for October.

Here are some project ideas for the cool weekend days...
Photo and instructions found here


Photo and instructions found here

Photo and instructions found here

Photo and instructions found here

Have a wonderful weekend!!! Hope your costumes are coming along marvelously, ours are going to be awesome! Can't wait to share :)

No comments:

 
Copyright © 2011 Designer Blogs