Friday, April 17, 2009

This Is Where We Are Going Tonight


We are lucky enough to have an actual drive-in theater right in our little Idaho town. Tonight they are showing "Race to Witch Mountain" and "He's Just Not That Into You". Both of which I have seen but we have friends visiting. The drive-in movie experience is one that everyone needs to have. My kids love it and it's a very inexpensive treat. Kids under 11 are free and only $7 for a double feature! Can't beat that with a stick!!!

Have good weekend!

3 comments:

hope505 said...

~ wow! ~ you are so lucky to have a drive-in...and double lucky that it is open so early in the year!! Right on!

p.s. I just bought that duvet cover you were th inking of getting - butterflies from Potter Barn? It's beautiful & I scored it on $ale, too!! woo hoo!!

M said...

Oh, you are so lucky to get that duvet!!! I still dream about it:) I may have to go check out my local Pottery Barn now. But I can't spend. What a dilemma!

hope505 said...

not to tempt you too much, but they are on sale...*heehee!*

 
Copyright © 2011 Designer Blogs