Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Hats

I've always wanted to wear hats and look amazing. I have come to accept that that will not happen for me. When my hair was short I just looked like a cancer patient, and now that it's growing a little longer I still can't pull it off without looking like a farmer. Maybe it's because my head is the size of a small child's. No joking, I can wear my two year old's bike helmet, comfortably. I've tried through the years to pull it off but I think I've finally come to grips with the fact that it will never be. But if by some crazy chance that I one day look good in a hat, I want one like this...
photo from here

3 comments:

Jennifer said...

We need to go to the Kentucky Derby so we can wear cool hats and not have anyone think we are out of place.

Amy said...

Or Easter Sunday at a Baptist Church in the South...

M said...

or to work at Parma Co. :)

 
Copyright © 2011 Designer Blogs