Monday, April 8, 2013

We Are Awesome, Don't You Think?

I've taken a little blogging break for the past few months. It has been kinda nice but I've missed it and I've missed all of you. I wanted to blog but everytime I would try to think of a good blog post I would get really over-whelmed with all the many creative things on the internet. With Pinterest and all the amazing blogs out there I felt like I was redundant. I may have had a creative block. Or maybe it was because I got hooked on "The Walking Dead". But I'm feeling the juices flowing again! (And it's not just because the season is over:)

Here is a project I just finished for a friend...
I found a dictionary at a thrift store and used the page that had her soon-to-be last name on it.
 I love the way it turned out.

No comments:

 
Copyright © 2011 Designer Blogs