Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Dish of the Week

I know it's been a while since I've posted a "Dish of the Week" so I'm going to redeem myself! I'm going to share some of the yummy things I've made over the summer...
Pinned Image
This pie was so light and tart and delicious! And I made it with blackberries from my own backyard.
Pinned Image
Don't be fooled by the zucchini in these brownies, they were so rich and moist! I craved these constantly. And my husband who is not a huge brownie fan loved these too.
Pinned Image
These are "healthy" bars. I think they were a little too good to be healthy. Maybe if you eat 3 at a sitting they are no longer healthy. But they were soooo good I couldn't help myself.
Pinned Image
These were yummy but didn't turn out like the picture. I like my food to look like the pictures so I know I'm doing it right. I don't think I would make these again. I wanted something a little more gooey. Back to experimenting!
Pinned Image
These were a special treat for my husband. He thinks these are the best things ever! Which makes me the best wife ever when I make them for him :) 

3 comments:

Rachel said...

No recipes for these stunning dishes? I have blackberries and could use some blackberry recipes. :)
-Rachel

M said...

If you click on the words under the photos it will take you to a link with the recipes. The blackberry pie was super delicious!

Rachel said...

Doh!

 
Copyright © 2011 Designer Blogs