Friday, June 18, 2010

Headbands

I just cut my hair. Again. I've had my hair ridiculously short in the past. So ridiculously short that I could have enlisted in the military and fit right in. With the guys. But this time around with the short 'do I'm going to be fancy and wear an abundance of headbands. I love that there is an amazing selection out there.

These lovely headbands are from my favorite cheap accessories shop, Forever 21.
Of course, Anthropologie has exquisite headbands.
I'm not sure if I can pull this one off, but I just may try.  
My daughter and I have been making headbands like this one all week. Super easy and so cute!
And on my headband search I found a tutorial to make this super cute ruffly headband.
 Isn't it fun being a girl!?

1 comment:

Jennifer Nielson said...

Thanks for the link to the tutorial! We're making these tomorrow!

 
Copyright © 2011 Designer Blogs