Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Resolutions 2010

Resolution #3: Learn to do embroidery. So I can make cool things like this...


Photo found here
and this...

Photo found here

Resolution #2: Create an office space in my home. This one I'm really excited about. Not just because I'm getting a new computer but also because I haven't had an office in about 5 years. I'm so ready to get all my stuff organized in the pretty boxes and files I've been collecting. Here are my inspirations...

Photo found here

Photo found here

Photo found here

Resolution #1: Make my bedroom cozy and inviting. Not a storage/dump. First project to get this done is to make a headboard. I have wanted to make one for years so it is time to make it happen! Here are a couple of inspiration photos...

Photo found here.

And here is one of the best tutorials in blog land.

I would like to make one that is easy to slip cover so I can change it up with the seasons. There are so many amazing fabrics now and it would give me an excuse to experiment with a few of my favorites I've been eyeing lately.

2 comments:

Jennifer said...

I have a desk that I like, I just need to get enough gumption to refinish it. Maybe this spring, if we get one this year.

Laura Argelati said...

Lovely blog!
I will link you on my blog and I'd like to invite you to visite also my blog :D

Laura from Italy

 
Copyright © 2011 Designer Blogs