Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Fall Has Fallen

It is cold and foggy here today. Perfect hot cocoa weather. Do you need some good fall decorating inspiration as much as I do? I've been surrounded with bright, happy colors all spring and summer and now I'm starting to feel the need for muted, warm tones. I've been thinking of slip-covering my pillows with sweaters and felt and plaid. Here are some looks I'm loving right now...

Photo fromCountry Living

Pillow from this cute etsy shop.

Photo from Country Living

Photo found here


And this sweater is from Anthropologie, last year. I really, really, really want someone to make this for me.

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

was that really only last year when we saw that sweater? It seems much longer than that. I still like it too.

 
Copyright © 2011 Designer Blogs