Friday, March 20, 2009

Good Things

While unpacking my boxes I found a book I had put together of a compilation of my favorite "good things" from Marthat Stewart Living magazine. The book is full of practicle and beautiful design that only Martha and her team can produce. It's been a while since I've looked at her "good things" and I feel a need for decorating and organization inspiration for my new house. Here are some pretties I found....


Button-Filled Flower Arrangement


Clip Artistry


Picture an Easier Way


Quilt Headboard

2 comments:

Dr.blogger said...

nice rooms, I loved the design and the way thing arranged in. I would be happy to see you visiting me at my blog
http://mosul-4all.blogspot.com/

Julie @ Belle Maison said...

hey melissa - you won the give away over at my blog! please email me your mailing address and which hadley hutton piece you'd like (any piece valued @ $25). go back to my original post to click on the link to her etsy shop. congrats and thank you for taking the time to participate! my email: jules2366@gmail.com

 
Copyright © 2011 Designer Blogs