Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Dear Anthropologie,


Let me start by telling you how much I love you. You are beautiful, unique, inspiring, and so cool. I want to be you. You always have exactly what I want and, occasionally, need. Like that time you had those perfect drawer pulls, do you remember the ones I am talking about? The orange and white little knobs that will be so cute on that table I am painting that awesome shade of blue/turquoise? I knew you would remember. You never let me down. Everytime we get together I am in awe of you. Sometimes you use funny things like old phone books or coffee filters or something like that to decorate with and you give me the best inspiration. Who would have thought that old paper products could be so beautiful? You would, that's who.

Someday, Anthro, I will be able to spend more time with you. Right now my life is a little crazy. As soon as I am able to I will be with you weekly, I promise. Until then, keep sending me your exquisite mailings that I know were made just for me. And I'll keep visiting you, often.

Love your bff,
Melissa

No comments:

 
Copyright © 2011 Designer Blogs